Below are some questions and Answers that might assist you with making the right decision.
- How do I apply for a loan?
Our consultants are available 7 days a week from 8am – 6pm plus we come to you after hours.
- How long does it take to get a loan approved?
This can vary due to the loan type required and the info needed to get the loan approved. In most cases it only takes 24hrs for a motor vehicle or equipment finance application and generally 3- 14 days for residential or mortgage type finance once all documentation has been submitted. Applications for Self Managed Super Fund may take longer periods due to the complexity of the banks legal department requiring trust deeds to be often examined.
- What should I do if I have a listing on my Credit Report?
First you need to know if you are listed with the Credit Report. If you are, it is best you find out what is listed and if the information is not correct, then seek to have it corrected before applying for your loan.We can help you obtain your credit report and or put you in contact with organisations that may assist in clearing your credit report if these are blemishes are found.
- How do I make an appointment to see a precision finance consultant?
You can simply fill in your details on our contact page or phone us direct on 0438 980 312 or Brisbane office 07 39016352.
- Are precision finance consultants mobile?
Yes, we can come to you or if you prefer you can make an appointment to come to one of our offices direct.
- Why use a finance broker to find the right home loan?
When you see one of our lending specialists you’ll have all the information on over 30 different financial institutions and the ability to find out what loan options best suites your needs. This service is free and your under no obligation to proceed with any loan.
- I haven't found a property yet, can Precision help?
YES, we can provide you with a pre-approval so that you can make that offer with peace of mind or find out just how much you can borrow.
- Is there any charge for applying for a home loan?
No, clients do not pay any fee for our services as this is a totally free service to the client whether approved or declined by the bank. Why not take advantage of our expertise and get access to the loan most suited to your requirements.
- Is Precision Finance an accredited member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia.
Precision Finance is a member of the MFAA and holds an Australian Credit License 485258.